Billing Policies Scroll Down for Traffic Circulation Policy
1. $25 Registration Fee and Non-Refundable Deposit: Toddle charges a $25 processing fee per child upon either the child's first non-trial-rate reservation or upon making a school-year deposit. For school-year programs, a nonrefundable, one-month deposit is required to hold a space for the full school year and will be applied to the last full-month's tuition of the school year (usually May). Cancellations made by June 1 will receive a 50% deposit refund. Deposits are forfeited immediately upon notification of withdrawal date after June 1, and the child's space is also released at that time.
2. Billing Schedule: Toddle bills tuition on the first day of the month for that month. Charges for a la carte snacks, extra hours, late fees and On Demand hours are billed on the 15th and 1st of each month.
3. Preschool Programs: Toddle does not prorate or refund tuition to accommodate missed days due to illness, travel or other absences, only when the program is on winter, spring and summer break. School-year families may switch attendance days within the same week given at least 24-hours notice and depending on availability. Toddle asks that school-year families provide banking/ACH information for tuition payments upon registration. Enrollment is not complete until payment information is on file. Toddle will use ACH information from deposits made by check for monthly billing thereafter. Families who chose to pay with a credit card rather than providing banking/ACH information will be responsible for the approximately 3% processing fee, billed at the time of tuition. Withdrawl from the school-year program before the last day of school will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
4. Preschool on Demand and Vacation Program Cancellations: Families must change or cancel reservations at least 24 hours in advance to avoid billing for the previously reserved time. This also applies to last-minute reservations confirmed within 24 hours of the drop-off time.
5. Early/Late Arrivals: Toddle’s check-in system rounds arrival/departure times to the nearest five minutes. Early drop-offs or late pickups will be billed at your hourly tuition rate or the On Demand rate, whichever is lower. Toddle bills Preschool on Demand visits starting at the earlier of the drop-off or reserved time and ending at the later of the pick-up or reserved time unless notified of the change at least 24 hours in advance. Toddle grants school-year preschool families a grace window of 10 minutes total per day for early drop-offs and late pickups combined (except for pickups after 6:00pm). A late pickup fee of twice your hourly tuition rate will apply for pickups after 6:00pm.
6. Late Payments and Unbillable Payment Source: Payment information is required to make a reservation. If payment is not provided or if the credit card or bank account on file becomes unbillable, we will contact you immediately. If you have not provided new payment details after 5 business days, we will charge a late fee of $5 per day. If the same credit card or bank account is unbillable two or more times per year, Toddle will charge a $5 processing fee per declined transaction thereafter.
Traffic Circulation Policy
In order to retain our use permit, Toddle is required to ask all parents/guardians to agree to the traffic-reducing measures below. Thank you for your cooperation!
When arriving at/departing from Toddle, I agree to:
Park for less than 10 minutes.
Park in Toddle’s driveway or on Alameda de las Pulgas directly in front of Toddle. I will NOT park on Manzanita Avenue.
Drive to/from Toddle via Alameda de las Pulgas and the west outlet of Manzanita Avenue rather than Barney Avenue and the other quiet streets of the neighborhood.
Avoid blocking nor turning around in neighbor driveways.
3131 Alameda de las Pulgas, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Phone 650.485.2338 - Fax 650.276.7241 CONTACT US Community Care License #414003018, Tax ID 45-4406462